This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PATCH: Fun with magic numbers and the various system headers
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot waar dot labs dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:57:36 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fun with magic numbers and the various system headers
- Organization: Applications, Content and Services CoE (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
- References: <200501242338.j0ONcGwC063518@latour.waar.labs.mot.com>
>> Alright, I was afraid of that. I will produce a patch inspired by
> Indeed, I was about to spell out this straightforward solution...
Humm, additional thought: some version of my original patch should
probably be placed on the ABI-breaking branch. Agreed?