This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PATCH: Fun with magic numbers and the various system headers
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot waar dot labs dot mot dot com>
- Cc: CLR004 at motorola dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:42:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fun with magic numbers and the various system headers
- References: <200501242338.j0ONcGwC063518@latour.waar.labs.mot.com>
Loren James Rittle wrote:
Indeed, I was about to spell out this straightforward solution...
Alright, I was afraid of that. I will produce a patch inspired by