Re: PATCH: Fun with magic numbers and the various system headers

Hi Loren,

Is
changing this class, ctype<wchar_t>, an effective ABI change (Geoffrey
thought so)? It is exposed in an installed header but I haven't yet
traced how it is actually used in the library and/or user code. If
the use is completely inside the library, then I'd suppose it is not
really an ABI change. However, are we that lucky?

honestly, I'm a little pessimistic: sizeof(ctype<wchar_t>) would change, indeed,
and the facet itselfs is definitely supposed to be used outside the library, it's
just a locale facet, provided to the users...