Question regarding documentation license

Hi,

I have a question with respect to the license of the documentation.

On http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/17_intro/license.html,
I stumbled over a snippet saying that

   "The documentation [...], including the pages generated from source
   comments, are [...] placed under the GNU Free Documentation License
   version 1.1."

Is my understanding that the relevant source code comments are not
affected by this correct? (I.e., those are still GPL + Runtime
exception?)

If I run doxygen over the source myself (e.g., by using
libstdc++-v3/docs/doxygen/run_doxygen), under what licence will the
resulting documentation be? My first guess was GPL, but then there is
also Tables.html, which is not created by comments in source code.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked already, I didn't find
anything relevant with Google. I'm happy for pointers discussing the
subject.

Thanks,
--Lorenz