Re: [patch] Remove invalid test on non-const empty strings

Paolo Carlini wrote:

From a practical point of view, this idea goes in the right direction, in
my opinion. Is __GLIBCXX_DEBUG_PEDANTIC meant to catch
"undefined behavior" and "implemention defined behavior" usages?

I'm re-reading now our debug.html (sorry about the sloppiness) and indeed it looks like the way to go is moving these debug-mode tests under _GLIBCXX_DEBUG_PEDANTIC.