This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PATCH: Another portability oddity addressed
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:57:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Another portability oddity addressed
- References: <200501210138.j0L1ciQk046166@latour.waar.labs.mot.com>
this testcase, which, at the time appeared rather straightforward is an
uninterrupted source of surprises, for me at least (a.k.a., I'm learning
Indeed, if this is the case, that is lseek actually can work on fifo,
I have no idea if lseek works in general on fifo on FreeBSD 5 (the
various tests I ran seem to work),
proposed change is correct.