This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
libstdcxx_so_7 branch (was Re: [Patch/RFC] libstdc++/19495)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <cow at compsoc dot man dot ac dot uk>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:47:42 +0000
- Subject: libstdcxx_so_7 branch (was Re: [Patch/RFC] libstdc++/19495)
- References: <41EE6778.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 10:56:55PM -0600, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> For so_7, we really need to come up with some changes for std::string.
Apologies if I missed it - is the so_7 branch targetted at a particular
release yet, or will it just be "the next one that's not ABI-compatible
with 3.4" ?
"A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should
make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk
- Sir Arnold Bax