This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/19510: Uninitialized variable in some iterators
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 Jan 2005 05:01:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/19510: Uninitialized variable in some iterators
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <200501200144.j0K1iXBR000835@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
Volker Reichelt <email@example.com> writes:
| Btw, the initialization is missing in 3.4, too. But the warning is not
| triggered. Should the patch be applied there, too?
Yes. The lack of warning is no indication that things are OK.
The current code is really buggy in that respect.