This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/19510: Uninitialized variable in someiterators
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 03:02:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/19510: Uninitialized variable in someiterators
- References: <200501200144.j0K1iXBR000835@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
Volker Reichelt wrote:
Bootstrapped and regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.Yes, it's ok, as agreed with Gaby on the audit trail.
OK to apply to mainline?
Btw, the initialization is missing in 3.4, too. But the warning is not
triggered. Should the patch be applied there, too?
Hummm, I don't feel strongly, but maybe we can avoid fiddling with
this old-good code on 3_4-branch, since the warning will never show-up.