This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
current mainline, port status
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot waar dot labs dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:35:50 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: current mainline, port status
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
OK, 6 libstdc++-v3 FAILs remain on FreeBSD 5.3.
FAIL: 26_numerics/complex/13450.cc (test for excess errors)
FAIL: 26_numerics/complex/complex_value.cc (test for excess errors)
FAIL: 26_numerics/complex/pow.cc (test for excess errors)
all fail with various forms of (this linker error):
...libstdc++-v3/include/complex:593: undefined reference to `carg'
[and cargf, cexpf, cexp, cabsl]
I conclude a per-platform missing functionality not seen with FreeBSD 4
and/or the gcc 3.4 branch. Not worth marking since I think they are
cleaning that up (I will ping our C99 guys to see what they think).
Two others involve wchar (yet another area being completed in the C99
support). Finally, I have one remaining real failure that I can
address. (However, not today.)
How are other ports looking these days?