This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: On darwin8, no need to use flat namespace for libstdc++
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: gkeating at apple dot com (Geoffrey Keating)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 Jan 2005 23:57:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: On darwin8, no need to use flat namespace for libstdc++
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20050113222835.9AA78212E559@geoffk5.apple.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Geoffrey Keating) writes:
| As of Tiger8A347, the dynamic linker is finally fixed so that new and
| delete can be overridden without needing to build both libstdc++ and
| your executable with -flat_namespace. Yay! We can now remove that
| workaround. I've assumed that plain "darwin" means "not sure, please
| try to make it work in all circumstances".