Re: [fw@deneb.enyo.de: GraphViz is now free software]

Jonathan Wakely wrote:

No, I agree completely, but according to
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLIncompatibleLicenses
the CPL _is_ a free software licence, even if it is GPL-incompatible.
The GCC website runs on Apache with mod_php, which is at least as
GPL-incompatible as the CPL, but I haven't noticed the website being
taken down as a result ;-)

Ok, thanks for the details ;-)

If a GPL-compatible implementation of dot is what the SC wanted then I
guess their objection still stands, so I'll get back to my lunch.

I ignore completely the details of this story: please try to dig out from the
archives the actual requirements...