This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: GraphViz is now free software]
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <cow at compsoc dot man dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:31:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: GraphViz is now free software]
- References: <20050113132513.GB95709@compsoc.man.ac.uk>
Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Now that graphviz is open source,Hi Jonathan: sorry if this remark appears unnecessarily picky, but in
the past months I read quite a few of Stallman's original articles ;) :
are "open source", "free software", "CPL" and "GPL" equivalent and
mutually compatible? I don't think so, frankly...