[fw@deneb.enyo.de: GraphViz is now free software]

Now that graphviz is open source, can we reset HAVE_DOT to YES in the
doxygen config file, or are there other issues still?

	* docs/doxygen/user.cfg.in: Set HAVE_DOT back to YES.

jon

--- Begin Message ---
In December 2004, AT&T released GraphViz as free software, under IBM's
Common Public License (the license used by e.g. Postfix):

  <http://www.graphviz.org/News.php>

I mention this because we previously had heated discussions about
GraphViz and its licensing status on this mailing list.