This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] libstdc++/18571
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:06:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] libstdc++/18571
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
this is the second of four parts. Thanks. Therefore, I understand that later parts will deal with the
This a consolidation of the codecvt specialization code, moving it to an
optional extension. Because of this, it is no longer a somewhat
ill-fitting part of the current locale configuration.
_GLIBCXX_USE___ENC_TRAITS in the testsuite? (just noticed, by chance)