This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch]: Remove unnecessary overloads in stl_function.h
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: caj <caj at cs dot york dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:03:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch]: Remove unnecessary overloads in stl_function.h
- References: <41D9C133.email@example.com>
In stl_function.h, the various mem_fun templates are defined. I was
digging through this when I noticed that there was a set of
specialised overloads for void. These are noted as only been necessary
if the compiler doesn't support partial specialization, and of course
The following patch removes the unnessasary overloads and adds a test
Nobody commented, to date, therefore I'm going to install in the v7
branch this nice clean-up. Only, I'm curious about the history of this
HP/SGI workaround: Matt?!?
Otherwise, after proper testing, I will go ahead...