This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Repositioning fstream
- From: Jonathan Wakely <cow at compsoc dot man dot ac dot uk>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:43:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: Repositioning fstream
- References: <20050107150822.GA75406@compsoc.man.ac.uk> <20050107162735.GA82685@compsoc.man.ac.uk>
On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 04:27:35PM +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> It does print "wibble" using GCC 2.95 and 3.3, but not 3.4 or 4.0.
I was wrong, I only see a problem with 4.0, and only on FreeBSD.
Works fine on my linux box. I'll try to figure out what I've broken.
"I have had my results for a long time, but I do not yet know how I am
to arrive at them."
- Karl Friedrich Gauss