Re: [v3] more istream::ignore cleanups

>Are those discussions recorded somewhere? In the LWG reflector? I would  be
>interested in the details: actually, strictly speaking, the whole LFS
>idea is not compatible with the C++ standard in the present form...

... on the archives of this list.

See:

etc, etc, etc.

Try google with (streamsize lfs site:gcc.gnu.org)

Sorry if I am adding yet more confusion to this issue. After the first
post, I went back and review the history with this bit of code.

I was just surprised to see that this wasn't the case. From what you are
saying it's intentional.

-benjamin