Consistently using __throw_* (was: Re: PATCH: Eliminate uses of "sleep"...)

"__throw_exception_again;" should be used in place of "throw;" to rethrow
an active exception.  With -fno-exceptions __throw_exception_again is
replaced with an empty string, which is not what's wanted.

You are right, in my opinion, but let's not involve our release manager with our (v3) bugs... ;)

I mean, some time ago I did an audit for this issue, and for a consistent
fix we need to add a few functions to the set in functexcept.h.
At least:

	__throw (which boils down to either throw or abort)
	__throw_symbol_error
	__throw_facet_error
	__throw_positioning_error
	__throw_fuzzy_logic

and consistently use some already present, like

	__throw_overflow_error
	__throw_underflow_error

If we agree, I can prepare a patch. Benjamin?

Thanks for your observation,