Re: Merging predicated and non-predicated algorithms

caj wrote:

This patch changes equal, mismatch and lexicographical_compare in stl_algobase.h and also provides tests for all 3 of them.

Ok, Chris, I like this version. If nobody objects, I will commit it to the v7 branch when I will be back from my vacations, on sunday or monday at most (this week, probably I have time only to fix the bug mentioned to Gaby)

Thanks again!