This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Merging predicated and non-predicated algorithms
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: caj <caj at cs dot york dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 10:47:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: Merging predicated and non-predicated algorithms
- References: <41D6E3E3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
This patch changes equal, mismatch and lexicographical_compare in
stl_algobase.h and also provides tests for all 3 of them.
Ok, Chris, I like this version. If nobody objects, I will commit it to
the v7 branch when I will be back from my vacations, on sunday or monday
at most (this week, probably I have time only to fix the bug mentioned