Re: [patch]: Remove unnecessary overloads in stl_function.h

Paolo Carlini wrote:

Chris Jefferson wrote:

Sorry, here it is.

No problem, just setting up the things in the right way for the future... ;)

The testcase is still attached to my previous message, as diff -pr doesn't pick it up? Sticking a -N will make it do it however. Should I do this?

Of course, sorry: if you look at what I post it's always present.

Then just to irritate people, why don't I post yet another patch :)

This one is complete, with test.

Chris

PS. thanks for the helpful and speedy replies!