This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] : Fix std::mismatch concept check
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: caj <caj at cs dot york dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 17:29:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] : Fix std::mismatch concept check
- References: <41D81E5A.email@example.com>
This patch fixes the concept check on std::mismatch. Given
mismatch(first1, last1, first2), the old concept check made sure that
*first1==*first1 and *first2==*first2 are defined. In fact what is
required is that *first1=*first2 is required.
your patch seems obviously correct to me (indeed, std::equal below is
already doing the right thing) and, if nobody objects, I gonna apply it