This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Merging predicated and non-predicated algorithms
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: caj <caj at cs dot york dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 19:11:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Merging predicated and non-predicated algorithms
- References: <41D6E3E3.email@example.com>
This adds a new header called predefined_ops.h, which contains the 2
current predefined operators.
... which, interestingly, this time too is missing... Freud, Freud... ;)
Seriously, why don't you attach just a plain diff -pr of the whole thing?