Tuple progress - help with istream / ostream

Hello,

I've just about finished the implementation of the tuple class, except for the << and >> operators. Could anyone with more stream exprience than me perhaps point me to an example, or mini-working code of how this should work?

In particular, there must be three functions:

tuple_manip1 tuple_open(char_type c);
tuple_manip2 tuple_close(char_type c);
tuple_manip3 tuple_delimiter(char_type c);

which allow changing the open, close and deliminters. I'm not clear on if I need to be able to do this on a per-stream or global sense. If it's on a per-stream sense, how can I "attach" extra information to the stream?

Also, I've been informed by the writer of the proposal that there are some changes to the tuple specification being discussed yesterday and today, so assuming these work their way onto the open-std.org page in the next couple of days (I'm assuming they should? or is there somewhere better to look?) I'll add these before submitting.

Chris