Re: Iterator "convertable to" problem

Hi Chris,

However, on a related note, do you have any comments on if we have to start static_casting lots of things :)

Probably, people reading the list would appreciate a testcase demonstrating the problem in a practical way...

My first instinctive reaction (I haven't really studied the issue) is that hardly the designers of the C++ runtime library would have liked implementations filled of static_casts... therefore, if the text *really* needs that for strict conformance, then probably the text should be tweaked, not the implementations... ;)