libstdc++ archive
date index for August, 2004

This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

August 31, 2004
20:10 Re: [v3] FP printing, take 2 Gawain Bolton
12:31 Re: [v3] FP printing, take 2 Jerry Quinn
09:11 Re: Gut install.html Paolo Carlini
09:06 Re: Gut install.html Jonathan Wakely
08:20 Re: [v3] FP printing, take 2 Paolo Carlini
01:37 [v3] FP printing, take 2 Jerry Quinn

August 30, 2004
21:19 Re: Gut install.html Phil Edwards
17:13 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing jlquinn
14:40 [v3] Return of the son of fp printing jlquinn
11:46 Re: Bentley-Sedgewick ternary QuickSort as part of libstdc++? Paolo Carlini
07:53 Re: Bentley-Sedgewick ternary QuickSort as part of libstdc++? Phil Edwards
05:51 Bentley-Sedgewick ternary QuickSort as part of libstdc++? Alex Vinokur
02:46 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Gabriel Dos Reis
02:04 Importing GMP (was Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing.) Phil Edwards
00:29 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Jerry Quinn
00:26 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Joseph S. Myers
00:23 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Jerry Quinn
00:22 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Jerry Quinn
00:07 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Phil Edwards
00:05 Re: Gut install.html Paolo Carlini
00:01 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Paolo Carlini

August 29, 2004
23:54 Gut install.html Phil Edwards
23:45 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Jerry Quinn
23:26 Re: [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Phil Edwards
23:11 [v3] Return of the son of fp printing. Jerry Quinn
14:01 Re: [RFC] Shall we loop on EINTR for fclose too? Paolo Carlini

August 28, 2004
22:38 Re: [RFC] In do_get_time, %S from 0 to 59, or 60, or even 61?!? Paolo Carlini
22:36 Re: [RFC] In do_get_time, %S from 0 to 59, or 60, or even 61?!? Paolo Carlini
09:21 Re: [RFC] Shall we loop on EINTR for fclose too? Carlo Wood
00:05 [RFC] Shall we loop on EINTR for fclose too? Paolo Carlini

August 27, 2004
20:01 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* and arm*-linux-*targets, update baseline file Matthias Klose
16:26 Re: [RFC] In do_get_time, %S from 0 to 59, or 60, or even 61?!? Paolo Carlini
15:38 Re: [RFC] In do_get_time, %S from 0 to 59, or 60, or even 61?!? Martin Sebor
13:10 Re: [RFC] In do_get_time, %S from 0 to 59, or 60, or even 61?!? Carlo Wood
10:55 [RFC] In do_get_time, %S from 0 to 59, or 60, or even 61?!? Paolo Carlini
09:03 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* and arm*-linux-*targets, update baseline file Paolo Carlini
05:58 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* and arm*-linux-*targets, update baseline file Matthias Klose
00:07 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* and arm*-linux-*targets, update baseline file Paolo Carlini

August 26, 2004
23:54 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* and arm*-linux-* targets, update baseline file Matthias Klose
11:19 Re: [Patch] Remove pod_char, prefer __gnu_cxx::character Paolo Carlini
10:23 [Patch] Remove pod_char, prefer __gnu_cxx::character Paolo Carlini
01:21 Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi check in test summary Gabriel Dos Reis

August 25, 2004
21:01 Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abicheck in test summary Gerald Pfeifer
20:54 Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi checkin test summary Matthias Klose
20:47 Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi checkin test summary Paolo Carlini
19:20 Re: [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi checkin test summary Mark Mitchell
19:12 [3.3, 3.4, HEAD] Include baseline used for libstdc++-v3 abi check in test summary Matthias Klose
18:51 [Patch] Partial fix for libstdc++/17038 Paolo Carlini
00:04 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux*targets, update baseline file Eric Christopher

August 24, 2004
22:26 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux*targets, update baseline file cgd
21:27 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux*targets, update baseline file Matthias Klose
20:53 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux*targets, update baseline file cgd
20:51 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* targets,update baseline file Mark Mitchell
20:46 Re: [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* targets,update baseline file Paolo Carlini
20:08 [v3, 3.4 & HEAD] set cpu_include_dir for mips*-*-linux* targets, update baseline file Matthias Klose
18:19 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Martin Sebor
15:39 swap / iter_swap consistency, and brief introduction chris
11:32 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Paolo Carlini
10:41 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? chris jefferson
09:27 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Gabriel Dos Reis
09:14 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Daniel Frey
09:08 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Paolo Carlini
08:42 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? chris jefferson
08:18 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? chris jefferson
07:48 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Daniel Frey

August 23, 2004
23:35 Re: [RFC] num_put::do_put(const void*) when sizeof(long) != sizeof(void*) Paolo Carlini
23:22 Re: [RFC] num_put::do_put(const void*) when sizeof(long) != sizeof(void*) Paolo Carlini
23:00 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Martin Sebor
22:49 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Phil Edwards
22:38 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Paolo Carlini
22:34 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Gabriel Dos Reis
22:29 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Gabriel Dos Reis
22:25 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Phil Edwards
21:56 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Paolo Carlini
21:51 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Gabriel Dos Reis
21:40 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Martin Sebor

August 22, 2004
21:45 Re: [Patch, RFA] Move to automake-1.9.1 Phil Edwards
21:29 [Patch, RFA] Move to automake-1.9.1 Paolo Carlini
16:15 [v3] Fix a bug uncovered by libstdc++/15565 Paolo Carlini
16:15 [RFC] num_put::do_put(const void*) when sizeof(long) != sizeof(void*) Paolo Carlini
10:07 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? Paolo Carlini
09:07 Re: Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? chris
08:34 Why doesn't iter_swap use swap? chris

August 21, 2004
13:26 Re: [RFA] Shall we remove _Char_traits_match for 3.5? Gabriel Dos Reis
11:27 [RFA] Shall we remove _Char_traits_match for 3.5? Paolo Carlini
01:41 Re: A #pragma visibility warning from gthr.h Paolo Carlini

August 20, 2004
23:51 PATCH Re: A #pragma visibility warning from gthr.h Jason Merrill
23:49 Re: A #pragma visibility warning from gthr.h Jason Merrill
23:08 Re: [v3] Close libstdc++/7219 Phil Edwards
21:36 A #pragma visibility warning from gthr.h Paolo Carlini
16:16 [committed] tweak hppa atomicity.h John David Anglin
16:09 Re: [RFC] Strftime return value when S is a null pointer Ian Lance Taylor
15:51 [RFC] Strftime return value when S is a null pointer Paolo Carlini
15:19 [Patch, RFA] Small clean-up to copyfmt Paolo Carlini

August 18, 2004
23:19 Re: libstdc++ baseline files Paolo Carlini
23:10 Re: libstdc++ baseline files Matthias Klose
22:55 Re: libstdc++ baseline files Paolo Carlini
21:58 Re: libstdc++ baseline files Matthias Klose
16:55 Re: libstdc++ baseline files Paolo Carlini
10:43 libstdc++ baseline files Matthias Klose

August 17, 2004
14:55 FYI: libstdcxx_so_7-branch updated to current mainline Paolo Carlini

August 16, 2004
16:54 Re: What about moving to automake-1.9.1? Paolo Carlini
16:47 Re: What about moving to automake-1.9.1? Phil Edwards
13:03 Cross libstdc++ broken GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES - status? Richard Chan
11:37 Re: Custom allocator for vector and libstdc++-v3 Paolo Carlini
10:49 Re: Custom allocator for vector and libstdc++-v3 Alex Vinokur
10:46 Re: string::find complexity. Paolo Carlini
10:36 Re: Custom allocator for vector and libstdc++-v3 Paolo Carlini
05:05 Custom allocator for vector and libstdc++-v3 Alex Vinokur
04:49 Re: string::find complexity. Alex Vinokur

August 14, 2004
23:41 Testsuite Iterators Chris Jefferson
14:18 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Nathan Myers
11:29 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
02:16 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Carlo Wood
00:29 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
00:02 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Joe Buck

August 13, 2004
20:58 What about moving to automake-1.9.1? Paolo Carlini
17:31 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
17:15 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Nathan Myers
17:04 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Jonathan Wakely
16:56 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
16:49 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Chris Jefferson
16:48 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
16:44 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
16:40 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Paolo Carlini
16:34 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Joe Buck
16:17 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
15:41 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Andreas Kohn
14:57 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Paolo Carlini
14:41 Re: list <T>::iterator _it ; fails to compile Jonathan Wakely
14:37 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Vladimir Merzliakov
14:06 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
13:48 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
13:47 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
12:54 Re: list <T>::iterator _it ; fails to compile Jonathan Wakely
12:51 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Jonathan Wakely
12:36 list <T>::iterator _it ; fails to compile Arnaud Gardelein
11:10 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Andreas Kohn
10:52 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Paolo Carlini
10:45 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Gabriel Dos Reis
10:29 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Andreas Kohn
10:07 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Paolo Carlini
02:32 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Andreas Kohn
02:02 Re: Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Matt Austern
00:24 Should basic_*stream::is_open() be const? Andreas Kohn

August 12, 2004
18:41 Re: [v3][patch] ARM EABI tweaks for vector constructors Mark Mitchell
13:23 [v3][patch] ARM EABI tweaks for vector constructors Paul Brook
10:06 [Patch] Fix libstdc++/16956 Paolo Carlini
01:53 Re: libstdc++ adjustment when wctype_t is an enumerated type Mike Stump

August 11, 2004
22:23 Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/16959 Phil Edwards
20:47 Re: [RFC] libstdc++/16956 vs interpretation of 27.7.1.3, p13 Paolo Carlini
17:37 Re: Iterators wrappers? Martin Sebor
17:15 Re: Iterators wrappers? Paolo Carlini
17:10 Re: Iterators wrappers? Paolo Carlini
17:00 Iterators wrappers? Chris Jefferson
16:24 Re: libstdc++ adjustment when wctype_t is an enumerated type Paolo Carlini
00:02 [Patch] Fix libstdc++/16959 Paolo Carlini

August 10, 2004
20:23 Re: Change to search_n chris jefferson
20:18 [RFC] libstdc++/16956 vs interpretation of 27.7.1.3, p13 Paolo Carlini
18:43 Re: Change to search_n Paolo Carlini
16:47 libstdc++ adjustment when wctype_t is an enumerated type Jan Beulich
16:39 Change to search_n Chris Jefferson

August 08, 2004
17:52 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Mark Mitchell

August 07, 2004
23:27 [RFC] PR 7219 vs D.6.1 vs _GLIBCPP_DEPRECATED Paolo Carlini
14:39 [v3] Fix debug mode output Paolo Carlini
12:10 [v3] Simplify __convert_from_v Paolo Carlini
03:36 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Nathan Myers
00:13 RE: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Wichmann, Mats D

August 06, 2004
22:44 Re: New to C++ Paolo Carlini
20:12 Re: PATCH: Fix linkage in libsupc++ Gabriel Dos Reis
20:00 New to C++ Chris Linnet
16:43 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
15:46 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
14:50 Re: Debug mode output broken Kaspar Fischer
13:22 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
12:44 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
12:31 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
12:12 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
11:52 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
11:49 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
11:35 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
11:19 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
11:19 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
11:12 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
10:57 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
10:08 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
09:57 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
09:46 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
09:41 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
09:23 Re: Debug mode output broken Paolo Carlini
09:15 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
09:06 Re: Debug mode output broken Jonathan Wakely
00:10 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Mark Mitchell

August 04, 2004
20:19 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Paolo Carlini
20:05 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Nathan Myers
19:25 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Paolo Carlini
19:19 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Carlo Wood
17:32 Re: namespace std:: Jonathan Wakely
16:59 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Nathan Myers
15:48 Re: namespace std:: Dhruv Matani
15:20 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Carlo Wood
14:42 [libstdc++] Update URLs Phil Edwards
14:39 Re: namespace std:: Jonathan Wakely
14:30 namespace std:: Dhruv Matani
13:49 Debug mode output broken Kaspar Fischer
13:48 Re: libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Phil Edwards
11:18 libstdc++/16612, empty basic_strings can't live in shared memory Nathan Myers
01:13 Re: PATCH: Fix linkage in libsupc++ Mark Mitchell

August 03, 2004
22:11 Re: PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Joe Buck
19:36 Re: PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Paolo Carlini
19:20 Re: PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Joe Buck
08:13 Re: PATCH: Fix linkage in libsupc++ Gabriel Dos Reis
08:00 Re: PATCH: Fix linkage in libsupc++ Mark Mitchell
07:43 Re: PATCH: Fix linkage in libsupc++ Gabriel Dos Reis
07:16 Re: PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Gabriel Dos Reis
07:12 Re: PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Mark Mitchell
06:57 PATCH: Fix linkage in libsupc++ Mark Mitchell
00:18 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Alan Cox

August 02, 2004
23:36 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 anderson
23:34 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Joe Buck
23:17 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Joe Buck
20:59 Re: PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Gabriel Dos Reis
20:51 Re: PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Mark Mitchell
20:47 Re: PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Gabriel Dos Reis
20:32 PATCH: V3 support for arm-none-symbianelf Mark Mitchell
14:16 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Gabriel Dos Reis
13:56 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Nathan Sidwell
06:57 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Jim Kingdon
04:25 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Mark Mitchell
04:18 Re: PATCH 16844 Gabriel Dos Reis
04:16 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Gabriel Dos Reis
01:28 PATCH 16844 Matt Austern

August 01, 2004
23:58 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Matt Austern
23:54 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Matt Austern
23:42 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Mark Mitchell
17:25 [Fwd: Bitmap Allocator documentation [Was: Re: Patch: Bitmapallocator.]] Dhruv Matani
11:16 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 anderson
09:59 Re: patch: bitmap_allocator.h Dhruv Matani
09:31 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Paolo Carlini
07:19 Re: Patch: stl_vector.h and vector.tcc Gabriel Dos Reis
06:46 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Phil Edwards
02:42 Re: patch: bitmap_allocator.h Dhruv Matani
00:34 Re: LSB naming Joe Buck
00:28 Re: LSB naming Andrew Pinski
00:27 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Alan Cox
00:19 LSB naming Alan Cox
00:16 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Joe Buck
00:12 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Joe Buck
00:09 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Alan Cox
00:05 Re: [Lsb-wg] opposition to LSB 2.0 rc1 Nathan Myers


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.3