Re: Standard header format.

Damn, I wish I'd read this response before writing my invitation to
contribute.

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 02:39:46PM -0400, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 June 2004 14:21, Nathan Myers wrote:
>
> > The best course now would be to go back to the beginning of the thread,
> > and read all the responses very, very carefully, to discover what
> > nuances you have missed.
>
> I would like to see any evidence someone actually understood what I was
> suggesting.  I did reread the thread from the beginning.

Ah, the "nobody else is smart enough to understand me" position.

Spoken to Nathan, no less.

I have no words.  :-)

crap, can't remember procmail syntax offhand.

--
You're proposing to build a box with a light on top of it.  The light is
supposed to go off when you carry the box into a room that has a Unicorn