Re: Recent Doxygen vs our docs

>as you already warned some time ago, recent doxygen distributions are
>not able to create our docs.

Yes, I noticed this myself recently. The last upload of the "current"
doxygen pages is 5 months old. It would be nice to have something more
current on the web.

>Actually, here the situation seems even more serious, since no doxygen
>package more recent than 1.3.2 seems to work.

I recently attempted to regenerate with

doxygen-1.3.4-1
dot version 1.12 (Tue Mar  2 07:30:59 UTC 2004)

I have some patches from that process, which are attached.

-benjamin