Re: [v3] libstdc++/12658 try two

> Loren, I'd like to have you try this out on FreeBSD 4 systems that were
> being killed when the first version of this patch was in. However, I
> think you'll not be in for a couple of days yet so I'm hoping that the
> BSD 4 auto-testers will pick this up by Monday and I'll have a
> definitive answer.

Benjamin,

Sorry, it appears not.  Of those currently running, all FreeBSD
auto-testers are pointing to tree-ssa.  Today's auto-build(s) did get
the patch but tree-ssa appears broken for other reasons related to
-Werror default...

Attempting mainline bootstrap currently (since it appears to be the
actual point of injection of the new bootstrap problem)...

Regards,
Loren