libstdc++ archive
date index for January, 2004

This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

January 31, 2004
16:39 Re: Compile failure on win32: __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT' was notdeclaredin this scope Benjamin Kosnik
11:08 Patch debug_allocator and pool_allocator. Dhruv Matani
08:27 Re: Compile failure on win32: __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT' was notdeclaredin this scope Per Bothner

January 30, 2004
18:13 [v3] allocator_thread tweaks Benjamin Kosnik
17:58 Re: small oversight in new_allocator.h Benjamin Kosnik
17:52 [v3] demangle.cc instantiations Benjamin Kosnik
17:48 mt_alloc switch diagnosis Benjamin Kosnik
17:42 Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] allocator threads assumption fix Benjamin Kosnik
17:32 Re: [patch] new FAQ entry on LD_LIBRARY_PATH Benjamin Kosnik
17:26 [libstdc++ PATCH] allocator threads assumption fix David Edelsohn
13:45 Re: small oversight in new_allocator.h Dhruv Matani
13:27 Re: bootstrap broken on darwin! Andreas Tobler
11:10 Re: [patch] new FAQ entry on LD_LIBRARY_PATH Jonathan Wakely
11:09 [patch] new FAQ entry on LD_LIBRARY_PATH Jonathan Wakely
08:32 PATCH (libstdc++-v3): Improve allocator performance tests Loren James Rittle
08:01 small oversight in new_allocator.h Dhruv Matani

January 29, 2004
23:14 Re: Compile failure on win32: __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT' was notdeclared in this scope Benjamin Kosnik
22:23 Compile failure on win32: __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT' was not declared in this scope Rutger Ovidius
20:42 [v3] temporary hack to allocator.h Benjamin Kosnik
19:44 Re: bootstrap broken on darwin! Benjamin Kosnik
19:32 Re: [v3] allocator switches Felix Yen
18:49 Re: change default allocator, etc Syd Polk
18:10 Re: bootstrap broken on darwin! Benjamin Kosnik
18:09 Re: compile failure. Benjamin Kosnik
14:16 [Patch/RFC] A simpler _S_construct(..., input_iterator_tag) Paolo Carlini
14:12 Re: [v3] get_temporary_buffer, redux Stephen M. Webb
13:42 bootstrap broken on darwin! Andreas Tobler
12:18 Re: [v3] allocator switches Richard Earnshaw
08:33 Re: compile failure. Dhruv Matani
06:46 [v3] get_temporary_buffer, redux Benjamin Kosnik
05:44 About upgrading the compiler sources from 3.3.2 to 3.4 Dhruv Matani
05:26 Re: change default allocator, etc Benjamin Kosnik
04:33 change default allocator, etc Loren James Rittle
03:21 Re: compile failure. Dhruv Matani
01:09 Re: Some numbers... (Re: [v3] String: centralize exp growth policy) Paolo Carlini
00:15 [v3] allocator switches round 2 Benjamin Kosnik
00:11 Re: [v3] allocator switches Benjamin Kosnik

January 28, 2004
22:39 Re: [v3] allocator switches Felix Yen
19:10 Re: [v3] allocator switches Benjamin Kosnik
19:05 [v3] use __gnu_internal namespace Benjamin Kosnik
18:05 Re: compile failure. Benjamin Kosnik
17:54 Re: Some numbers... (Re: [v3] String: centralize exp growth policy) Benjamin Kosnik
17:51 Re: [v3] allocator switches Benjamin Kosnik
17:37 Re: compile failure. Dhruv Matani
17:33 compile failure. Dhruv Matani
17:30 Re: [v3] allocator switches Felix Yen
13:12 Some numbers... (Re: [v3] String: centralize exp growth policy) Paolo Carlini
10:02 Re: [v3] allocator switches Stefan Olsson
07:35 the no-export namespace name Benjamin Kosnik
07:29 [v3] allocator switches Benjamin Kosnik
05:18 Re: [RFC] Re: How does std::deque work currently? Phil Edwards
03:52 Re: [Patch] String: move and centralize exp growth Dhruv Matani
03:47 Re: [Patch] String: move and centralize exp growth Dhruv Matani

January 27, 2004
23:58 Re: [RFC] string: exponential growth inside _S_create?!? Loren James Rittle
22:14 [Patch] String: move and centralize exp growth Paolo Carlini
17:39 Re: [v3] PR 11584 Martin Sebor
15:58 [RFC] string: exponential growth inside _S_create?!? Paolo Carlini
15:50 Re: RFC: change default allocator to __mt_alloc from current poolallocator Stefan Olsson
04:54 Re: [v3] PR 11584 Benjamin Kosnik
02:39 Re: [v3] PR 3247 Jerry Quinn
02:30 Re: [PATCH] Add TPF config support to libstdc++, take 2 Loren James Rittle
02:29 [v3] PR 11584 Jerry Quinn
02:27 RFC: change default allocator to __mt_alloc from current pool allocator Loren James Rittle
00:02 [PATCH] Add TPF config support to libstdc++, take 2 Ulrich Weigand

January 26, 2004
22:39 Re: std::allocator and underlying allocators Matt Austern
20:07 Re: [RFC] __N mark-up... or not? Paolo Carlini
19:53 Re: [RFC] __N mark-up... or not? Benjamin Kosnik
19:14 Re: std::allocator and underlying allocators Benjamin Kosnik
18:46 Re: [RFC] __N mark-up... or not? Paolo Carlini
18:39 Re: [RFC] __N mark-up... or not? Benjamin Kosnik
18:37 Re: [v3] Document several classes Benjamin Kosnik
17:59 Re: Allocator tuning parameters Dhruv Matani
17:03 Re: Allocator tuning parameters Matt Austern
16:19 Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak in std::moneypunct Paolo Carlini
16:14 Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak in std::moneypunct Andreas Schwab
09:20 Re: Allocator tuning parameters Dhruv Matani
08:53 Re: Allocator tuning parameters Stefan Olsson
08:42 Re: std::allocator and underlying allocators Stefan Olsson
07:59 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Dhruv Matani
04:56 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Gabriel Dos Reis
04:40 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Dhruv Matani
04:38 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Dhruv Matani
04:33 Re: [RFC] Re: How does std::deque work currently? Dhruv Matani
04:11 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Gabriel Dos Reis
02:55 Re: [RFC] Re: How does std::deque work currently? Matt Austern
02:16 std::allocator and underlying allocators Matt Austern
02:06 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Matt Austern
01:26 Rope vs string performance Matt Austern

January 25, 2004
22:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak in std::moneypunct Paolo Carlini
22:17 [PATCH] Fix memory leak in std::moneypunct Andreas Schwab
17:29 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Dhruv Matani
12:47 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Gawain Bolton
12:09 [RFC] __N mark-up... or not? Paolo Carlini
07:22 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Gabriel Dos Reis
06:47 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Dhruv Matani
06:47 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Dhruv Matani

January 24, 2004
02:26 [v3] Document several classes Jerry Quinn
00:23 PATCH: include/ext/mt_allocator.h Loren James Rittle

January 23, 2004
23:01 Re: Diff mt_allocator Benjamin Kosnik
20:18 Re: Allocator tuning parameters Loren James Rittle
19:23 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Loren James Rittle
19:20 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Loren James Rittle
19:06 Re: Diff mt_allocator Loren James Rittle
18:17 Re: bootstrap broken: nan() does not match prototype Zack Weinberg
16:13 Re: bootstrap broken: nan() does not match prototype Paolo Carlini
14:28 Re: bootstrap broken: nan() does not match prototype Kaveh R. Ghazi
13:46 Re: bootstrap broken: nan() does not match prototype Paolo Carlini
13:42 Re: bootstrap broken: nan() does not match prototype Kaveh R. Ghazi
11:14 Re: bootstrap broken: nan() does not match prototype Andreas Tobler
11:12 bootstrap broken: nan() does not match prototype Gerald Pfeifer
09:27 Allocator tuning parameters Stefan Olsson
08:47 RFC: Sharing of memory between containers. Dhruv Matani
08:47 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Dhruv Matani
08:47 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Dhruv Matani
08:30 Re: Diff mt_allocator Stefan Olsson
07:03 PATCH: new threaded test case from libstdc++/13823 Loren James Rittle
06:29 Re: [RFC] patch LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing Eric Botcazou
03:19 Re: RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Loren James Rittle
03:12 Re: Diff mt_allocator Loren James Rittle

January 22, 2004
23:06 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Loren James Rittle
16:51 Diff mt_allocator Stefan Olsson
10:37 RFC: Hint parameter for allocators. Dhruv Matani
09:11 Diff mt_allocator Stefan Olsson
02:28 RE: RFC on mt_allocator.h Emery Berger

January 21, 2004
23:44 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Felix Yen
21:16 [Patch] Update _M_replace_safe/_M_replace_aux Paolo Carlini
01:32 Re: [Patch] Update string::_M_check/_M_fold Paolo Carlini

January 20, 2004
22:18 [Patch] Update string::_M_check/_M_fold Paolo Carlini
21:46 RE: PATCH: fix portability for ext/stdio_filebuf/char/10063-2.cc Pétur Runólfsson
14:32 [RFC] string::_M_check/_M_fold update Paolo Carlini
13:48 Re: fp printing speedup, take 3 Jerry Quinn
13:26 Re: [RFC] Another comment that... needs a comment! ;) Paolo Carlini
13:15 Re: [RFC] Another comment that... needs a comment! ;) Nathan Myers
12:27 Re: bind2nd, ptr_fun with a function with const refs args. Jonathan Wakely
11:22 Re: [RFC] Another comment that... needs a comment! ;) Paolo Carlini
10:56 Re: [RFC] Another comment that... needs a comment! ;) Paolo Carlini
08:37 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Dhruv Matani
05:10 Re: [RFC] Another comment that... needs a comment! ;) Nathan Myers
02:30 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Emery Berger
01:43 PATCH: fix portability for ext/stdio_filebuf/char/10063-2.cc Loren James Rittle
01:39 Re: PATCH: fix portability for ext/stdio_filebuf/char/10063-2.cc Loren James Rittle
01:30 Re: PATCH: fix portability for ext/stdio_filebuf/char/10063-2.cc Paolo Carlini
01:02 PATCH: fix portability for ext/stdio_filebuf/char/10063-2.cc Loren James Rittle

January 19, 2004
23:08 Re: Off-by-one error in money_get::do_put(..., long double)? Paolo Carlini
23:05 Re: Off-by-one error in money_get::do_put(..., long double)? Paolo Carlini
22:34 bind2nd, ptr_fun with a function with const refs args. Steven King
19:59 Off-by-one error in money_get::do_put(..., long double)? Richard Sandiford
18:07 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Felix Yen
16:59 Re: [RFC] Another comment that... needs a comment! ;) Nathan Myers
11:23 Re: [RFC] basic_string: really weird try/catch blocks Paolo Carlini
11:10 [RFC] Another comment that... needs a comment! ;) Paolo Carlini
11:02 Re: [RFC] A comment in string::_S_construct(input_iterator) Paolo Carlini
10:22 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Dhruv Matani
04:25 Re: [RFC] basic_string: really weird try/catch blocks Nathan Myers

January 18, 2004
20:44 [Patch] Remove redundant try/catch from basic_string Paolo Carlini
20:04 [RFC] basic_string: really weird try/catch blocks Paolo Carlini
17:51 Diff mt_allocator (outside rfc) Stefan Olsson
16:40 Diff mt_allocator part 2 of item 3 Stefan Olsson
14:40 [RFC] 403. basic_string::swap should not throw exceptions (Ready) Paolo Carlini
11:31 Mainline and 3_4-branch ChangeLogs rotated Paolo Carlini
11:13 Re: [RFC] First 3.5 project: don't assign _S_terminal in string::c_str() Paolo Carlini
04:56 Re: [RFC] First 3.5 project: don't assign _S_terminal in string::c_str() Nathan Myers
04:36 Re: [RFC] A comment in string::_S_construct(input_iterator) Nathan Myers
00:32 Re: [RFC] First 3.5 project: don't assign _S_terminal in string::c_str() Paolo Carlini

January 17, 2004
18:40 [Patch] A first batch of simple basic_string changes Paolo Carlini
14:52 Re: [RFC] First 3.5 project: don't assign _S_terminal in string::c_str() Paolo Carlini
13:35 [RFC] First 3.5 project: don't assign _S_terminal in string::c_str() Paolo Carlini
11:49 [RFC] A comment in string::_S_construct(input_iterator) Paolo Carlini
08:53 Re: The bitmapped allocator in a standard form. Paolo Carlini
02:13 The bitmapped allocator in a standard form. Dhruv Matani

January 16, 2004
19:28 Re: interesting mainline failures, 1/2 Loren James Rittle
19:27 Re: interesting mainline failures, 2/2 Loren James Rittle
18:58 Re: [RFC] Anyone already working on moneypunct caching? Paolo Carlini
18:01 Re: fp printing speedup, take 3 Benjamin Kosnik
11:01 Re: fp printing speedup, take 3 Paolo Carlini
10:50 Re: fp printing speedup, take 3 Benjamin Kosnik
10:00 fp printing speedup, take 3 Benjamin Kosnik
05:07 Re: interesting mainline failures, 2/2 Alexandre Oliva
04:17 Re: interesting mainline failures, 1/2 Alexandre Oliva
03:59 interesting mainline failures, 2/2 Loren James Rittle
02:45 interesting mainline failures, 1/2 Loren James Rittle
01:04 Re: [RFC] Anyone already working on moneypunct caching? Benjamin Kosnik
00:29 [RFC] Anyone already working on moneypunct caching? Paolo Carlini

January 15, 2004
21:39 Re: [Patch] : Avoid mkfifo in testsuite for mingw32 Benjamin Kosnik
21:00 [Patch] : Avoid mkfifo in testsuite for mingw32 Danny Smith
19:20 Re: Diff mt_allocator.h part 1 of item 3 Benjamin Kosnik
10:39 Diff mt_allocator.h part 1 of item 3 Stefan Olsson
01:25 Re: FYI, libstdc++-v3 ./configure bootstrap problem "permanently"fixed Benjamin Kosnik

January 14, 2004
23:59 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Felix Yen
21:37 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Benjamin Kosnik
20:43 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Felix Yen
20:24 FYI, libstdc++-v3 ./configure bootstrap problem "permanently" fixed Loren James Rittle
18:55 Re: Ooops... Benjamin Kosnik
17:42 Re: swap does not compile Benjamin Kosnik
17:38 getting up-to-date sources Benjamin Kosnik
17:37 Re: [Patch] Add _M_grouping_len to the numpunct cache Paolo Carlini
17:29 Re: [Patch] Add _M_grouping_len to the numpunct cache Benjamin Kosnik
13:42 Another test case for bitmapped allocator. Dhruv Matani
13:41 [Patch] Add _M_grouping_len to the numpunct cache Paolo Carlini
11:23 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Dhruv Matani
11:16 [RFC] Re: How does std::deque work currently? Dhruv Matani
10:59 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Stefan Olsson
09:46 Re: How does std::deque work currently? Jonathan Wakely
09:45 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Dhruv Matani
09:18 How does std::deque work currently? Dhruv Matani
09:03 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Stefan Olsson
08:34 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Stefan Olsson
08:25 Re: Ooops... Stefan Olsson
08:14 Re: Ooops... Stefan Olsson
05:18 Re: swap does not compile Mark Mitchell
04:57 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Loren James Rittle
04:13 Re: [v3] testsuite additions, changes Benjamin Kosnik
03:32 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Benjamin Kosnik
02:15 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Felix Yen
02:10 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Dhruv Matani
01:14 Re: Performance of the default Node Allocator. Loren James Rittle

January 13, 2004
20:12 Re: GCC build failed for native with your patch on 2004-01-12T17:28:05Z. Jan Hubicka
20:05 Re: GCC build failed for native with your patch on 2004-01-12T17:28:05Z. Geoff Keating
19:24 Re: GCC build failed for native with your patch on2004-01-12T17:28:05Z. Benjamin Kosnik
18:59 [v3] testsuite additions, changes Benjamin Kosnik
18:44 Re: GCC build failed for native with your patch on 2004-01-12T17:28:05Z. David Edelsohn
17:02 Re: Ooops... Benjamin Kosnik
15:49 Performance of the default Node Allocator. Dhruv Matani
15:43 Ooops... Stefan Olsson
13:58 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Stefan Olsson
13:58 Re: swap does not compile Alexandre Oliva
10:18 Re: _GLIBCPP_HAVE_S_ISREG always undefined for cross compilers (problem with ifstream::in_avail()) Gernot Hillier
01:12 Re: swap does not compile Mark Mitchell
01:02 Re: swap does not compile Alexandre Oliva

January 12, 2004
23:53 Re: [PATCH] partial fix for PR 13594 (3.4 regression) Alexandre Oliva
21:08 Re: [RFC] patch LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing Tom Tromey
19:46 [RFC] who uses rope? Benjamin Kosnik
19:44 Re: [Patch] My proposal for _Alloc_traits-free rope Benjamin Kosnik
18:51 Re: RFC on mt_allocator.h Benjamin Kosnik
18:19 Re: swap does not compile Mark Mitchell
16:56 Re: swap does not compile Lars Gullik Bjønnes
16:53 Re: swap does not compile Lars Gullik Bjønnes
16:51 Re: swap does not compile Alexandre Oliva
16:51 Re: [RFC] patch LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing Benjamin Kosnik
16:48 Re: [PATCH] partial fix for PR 13594 (3.4 regression) Alexandre Oliva
16:46 Re: swap does not compile Benjamin Kosnik
16:37 Re: [RFC] Splitting testsuite/performance Benjamin Kosnik
16:24 Re: swap does not compile Mark Mitchell
16:15 Re: swap does not compile Alexandre Oliva
14:30 Re: swap does not compile Lars Gullik Bjønnes
14:05 Re: swap does not compile Gabriel Dos Reis
12:39 Re: swap does not compile Jonathan Wakely
10:52 Re: swap does not compile Paolo Carlini
09:44 Re: swap does not compile Lars Gullik Bjønnes
09:35 Re: swap does not compile Gabriel Dos Reis
09:22 swap does not compile Lars Gullik Bjønnes
08:33 RFC on mt_allocator.h Stefan Olsson
08:13 Re: V3 Testsuite PATCH: Disable tests on newlib Mark Mitchell
07:04 Re: [RFC] patch LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing Eric Botcazou
05:50 Re: [RFC] patch LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing Andreas Tobler

January 11, 2004
23:16 Re: [RFC] patch LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing Eric Botcazou
21:06 [Patch] Add _M_true(false)name_len to _numpunct_cache Paolo Carlini
18:42 [RFC] Splitting testsuite/performance Paolo Carlini
18:33 Re: [RFC] patch LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing Andreas Tobler
16:21 V3 PATCH: Tidy std::complex<> Gabriel Dos Reis

January 10, 2004
17:03 [RFC] patch LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 for sparc solaris testing Andreas Tobler
15:32 Re: [Patch] My proposal for _Alloc_traits-free rope Phil Edwards
08:21 Re: [Patch] My proposal for _Alloc_traits-free rope Paolo Carlini
02:14 Re: Is __default_alloc_template thread safe on Solaris? Loren James Rittle
01:57 Re: Is __default_alloc_template thread safe on Solaris? Dhammika Pathirana
00:41 Re: [Patch] My proposal for _Alloc_traits-free rope Benjamin Kosnik

January 09, 2004
23:17 Re: [v3] Core Issue 224 Benjamin Kosnik
22:37 [Patch] Fix libstdc++/13582 (take2) Paolo Carlini
16:24 [v3] Core Issue 224 Giovanni Bajo
15:47 Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/13582 Paolo Carlini
15:19 RE: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/13582 Pétur Runólfsson
09:34 Re: [v3] list performance improvements Paolo Carlini
09:27 [Patch] Fix libstdc++/13582 Paolo Carlini
02:26 Re: Is __default_alloc_template thread safe on Solaris? Loren James Rittle

January 08, 2004
17:47 Is __default_alloc_template thread safe on Solaris? Dhammika Pathirana
17:07 Re: V3 Testsuite PATCH: Disable tests on newlib Benjamin Kosnik
02:12 Re: V3 Testsuite PATCH: Disable tests on newlib Mark Mitchell

January 07, 2004
21:47 Re: _GLIBCPP_HAVE_S_ISREG always undefined for cross compilers(problem with ifstream::in_avail()) Benjamin Kosnik
20:52 Re: [v3] list performance improvements Benjamin Kosnik
19:01 Re: [v3] list performance improvements Paolo Carlini
18:54 Re: [v3] list performance improvements Benjamin Kosnik
17:41 PATCH: libstdc++-v3/src/locale_init.cc Loren James Rittle
13:12 Re: Error with missing 'rebind' in current CVS libstdc++ Art Haas
12:54 RE: analysis of memory explosion; point of introduction outed Pétur Runólfsson
09:04 Re: re-declaration and default args. Lars Gullik Bjønnes
08:23 Re: _GLIBCPP_HAVE_S_ISREG always undefined for cross compilers (problem with ifstream::in_avail()) Gernot Hillier
06:02 Re: Error with missing 'rebind' in current CVS libstdc++ Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: V3 Testsuite PATCH: Disable tests on newlib Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: [Patch] My proposal for _Alloc_traits-free rope Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: [v3] Document facets Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: [v3] PR 10975 Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: help with standard streams and the file descriptor Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: [v3] PR 3247 Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: C++ PATCH: Fix 12226 Benjamin Kosnik
06:02 Re: re-declaration and default args. Benjamin Kosnik
06:01 [v3] allocator performance testsuite Benjamin Kosnik
04:50 Re: [v3] PR 10975 Nathan Myers
04:14 Re: [v3] Document facets Phil Edwards
03:58 analysis of memory explosion; point of introduction outed Loren James Rittle
01:34 Re: [v3] PR 10975 Jerry Quinn

January 06, 2004
18:14 Re: re-declaration and default args. Paolo Carlini
18:14 [v3] Document facets Jerry Quinn
18:09 re-declaration and default args. Lars Gullik Bjønnes
17:16 Re: [v3] PR 10975 Nathan Myers
15:49 Re: [v3] PR 10975 Paolo Carlini
15:42 Re: [v3] PR 10975 Paolo Carlini
15:10 Re: [v3] PR 10975 Nathan Myers
14:52 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Nathan Myers
13:26 Re: [v3] PR 10975 Paolo Carlini
09:27 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Paolo Carlini
02:32 [v3] PR 10975 Jerry Quinn

January 05, 2004
23:48 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Martin Sebor
23:27 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Nathan Myers
23:09 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Paolo Carlini
23:00 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Gabriel Dos Reis
22:52 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Nathan Myers
22:39 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Martin Sebor
22:05 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Nathan Myers
21:37 Re: [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Martin Sebor
21:04 Re: [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Nathan Myers
21:04 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Martin Sebor
20:39 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Nathan Myers
20:31 Re: [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Martin Sebor
20:13 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Martin Sebor
19:59 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Nathan Myers
17:18 Re: C++ runtime on SuSE Linux Paolo Carlini
16:35 Re: C++ runtime on SuSE Linux Paolo Carlini
15:24 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Paolo Carlini
15:17 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Nathan Myers
15:11 Re: C++ runtime on SuSE Linux Loren James Rittle
14:47 Re: [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Paolo Carlini
14:42 [RFC] err |= ios_base::failbit or err = ios_base::failbit?!? Paolo Carlini

January 04, 2004
22:41 C++ PATCH: Fix 12226 Mark Mitchell
10:35 Re: [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Paolo Carlini
10:29 Re: [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Paolo Carlini
00:10 Re: [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Paolo Carlini

January 03, 2004
23:54 Re: [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Nathan Myers
19:47 Re: [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Paolo Carlini
15:56 Re: [v3] PR 3247 Jerry Quinn
14:42 Re: [v3] PR 3247 Gabriel Dos Reis
11:46 [RFC] Doubts about digit grouping corner cases Paolo Carlini
08:17 [v3] PR 3247 Jerry Quinn
06:06 Re: PR 10975 Jerry Quinn
04:12 Re: PR 10975 Nathan Myers
01:03 Re: _GLIBCPP_HAVE_S_ISREG always undefined for cross compilers(problem with ifstream::in_avail()) Andreas Schwab

January 02, 2004
16:53 help with standard streams and the file descriptor Robert Schweikert
13:47 _GLIBCPP_HAVE_S_ISREG always undefined for cross compilers (problem with ifstream::in_avail()) Gernot Hillier

January 01, 2004
22:40 Re: PR 10975 Nathan Myers
18:59 re: PR 10975 Jerry Quinn
13:36 Documentation for libstdc++ Varuna Bamunusinghe


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.3