Re: [v3] doc update

Three minor nits:
  - There's a comment about the "__gnu_nom" namespace (should be
__gnu_norm)

  - The code that puts the list class template into __gnu_debug is a
little bit of a lie; list should go into __gnu_debug_impl and a strong
using directive will pull it into __gnu_debug; basic_string goes into
__gnu_debug directly. (?)

  - I don't understand the comment about link_name and vector::push_back
being a problem (in the section on alternative implementations). The
debug/release verisons of push_back will mangle differently, as they
should.

I'm thrilled this patch is going in. There are a few minor issues we found
after the 6th patch; I'll try to get a patch in for this in the next few
days, unless Matt gets to it sooner.

	Doug