Re: Heads up: Several thousand g++ and libstdc++ test failures onsparc[64]

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Andreas Tobler <toa@pop.agri.ch> writes:

| BTW, Benjamin, for further details #gcc irc.oftc.net

I would be highly desirable if discussions on such details about
GCC and its components happened on GCC lists so that they can be
archived for future references.

No worry, I certainly will post my investigations on the LISTS. At the moment I binary search the offending patch which introduced the failures. As it seems it is a libstdc++-v3 issue and not a front end thingy. It takes a few minutes until I have it.

Sorry for mentioning irc. Just thought for faster tracking the failure some online hints would help.

Andreas