subscr. & doco

Hi,

The lists page at:
http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

the archives only, and no information on subscribing.

On to my main question:

How would I go about, for example, creating a documentation "patch" to
allow gnu libstdc++ doxygen documentation to include [io]stream_iterator
in its documentation output (it's currently not included).

I am happy to do a little writing for this - if that's all it takes, do
I just send to this list??

TIA
Zen

--