This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Linking to doxygen docs
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Lamarao <thoth at superig dot com dot br>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, pickle at alien dot net dot au
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:19:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: Linking to doxygen docs
- References: <001f01c357b6$dc22fa10$010210ac@simonb><20030731231220.GA9680@disaster.jaj.com><3F2A0233.email@example.com>
>For doxygen to produce a tag file you have
>merely to add a YES and a path.
>I can make a patch agains user.cfg.in if
>it pleases you all.
>If so, diff -u ?
Can you do this an re-generate so we can see what it looks like?