Re: [Patch]: libstdc++/PR11504 + constness and casting clean up

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 02:50:59PM +0200, Gawain Bolton wrote:
> *** 95,100 ****
> --- 95,101 ----
>     struct _Rb_tree_node_base
>     {
>       typedef _Rb_tree_node_base* _Base_ptr;
> +     typedef const _Rb_tree_node_base* _const_Base_ptr;

There's a naming problem here.  The library may only use names of the pattern

    _[capital]*
    __*

when the code is visible to user programs.  So far the tradition has been
to use single-underscore-capital for typedefs not exposed to the user.

I see this problem in a few places in your patch.  Fortunately they can be
fixed via simple search-and-replace.  Would you mind going one more round?
:-)

Phil