[libstdc++] Also set LD_RUN_PATH in testsuite, add comments

While wrestling with a bizarre race condition in a v3 test, I found myself
trying to trace through the maze of dejagnu callbacks for the umpteenth time.
So I added some comments.  Experts will find these to be needlessly verbose,
but as many of us only look at these files every ten weeks, they're a
nice reminder.  (The callback maze turns out to be very simple -- once
you rediscover what these comments indicate.)

In addition to setting various runtime LD_*_PATH env variables, if we
also set LD_RUN_PATH, running and examining troublesome executables by
hand becomes much easier.  In the normal case it doesn't hurt.  So I've
added that, along with a logging message.

Those changes are in the first attachment.  Tested on x86/linux, applied
to the trunk.  The changelog entry is below.

The second attachment is just for reference.  It's a one-line change to
an installation of dejagnu.  The effect is to not delete executables after
trying to run them, so that a maintainence programmer doesn't have to try
and recreate the same environment to build them by hand.

(If a dejagnu expert knows how to make this change outside of system files,
I'd love to hear it.  dg-test is set up to take arbitrary options, and
dg-runtest is sort of set up to do the same, /but/ dg-runtest passes the
flags to dg-test in such a way that only tool-specific flags can be passed,
i.e., compiler otpions, but not dejagnu options.)

2003-06-30  Phil Edwards  <pme@gcc.gnu.org>

	* testsuite/lib/libstdc++-v3-dg.exp:  Add comments.
	(libstdc++-v3-init):  Also set LD_RUN_PATH.