Re: PATCH: New C++ ABI baseline files committed to mainline and 3.3

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 07:23:29PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Jun 24, 2003, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> >> I'm not able to reproduce this.  For me, sorting the output file produces
> >> the same text as the output file.  (GNU sort 5.0)
>
> > Maybe that's it.
>
> Maybe (random thought) it's just different collation order for
> different locales?  LANG=C vs LANG=en_US vs LANG=en_US.UTF8?

The script sets LC_ALL=C a few lines earlier for exactly this reason.  (IIRC,
someone in a non-US locale (Andreas?) got bitten by this a couple months ago,
and that's when it was added.)  I didn't think LANG was involved...?

Benjamin, does this change things for you?