Re: return-value policy question

kaih@khms.westfalen.de (Kai Henningsen) writes:

| gdr@integrable-solutions.net (Gabriel Dos Reis)  wrote on 29.04.03 in <m3fzo1e4pa.fsf@uniton.integrable-solutions.net>:
|
| > Nathan Myers <ncm-nospam@cantrip.org> writes:

| > |
| > | Gaby, your remarks did not address _any_ of the questions asked.
| >
| > I did address them by questioning the premisses you made.
|
| Well, it sounded to me like you were questioning straw men you made up,

For example, these are Nathan's words:

  It is indisputable, by Occam's Razor, that the latter is simpler:
  it involves fewer elements.

Not mine.  He made the assumptions that "fewer elements"  (which elements?)
imply "simpler".

[...]

| That mail sure read like a completely unprovoked attack.

Do you think that mails like this one you sent are not unprovoked attack?

-- Gaby