Re: [Patch] stl_tree.h: _Rb_tree_rebalance(): Add local variableto get grandparent and use const

Hi Benjamin and Loren,

I wish I knew where my assignment stood. Loren said that my employer, Nortel Networks, would be sent the papers to be filled out. This was back in February and I've heard nothing since. Apparently this kind of thing can take a "long time" but I don't know whether that means months, years or decades!

To be honest I'm not absolutely sure that my employer has to sign assignment papers for things I've done outside of work, but it's probably best to avoid any ambiguity.

Please let me know what I can do to speed this up. I would love to have the stl_tree.h and stl_list.h patches sent back in February in gcc 3.3!

Cheers,

Gawain

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

Gawain, these patches are great. Where does your assignment stand? It
would be nice to get this stuff in.

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/17_intro/contribute.html

-benjamin

--