This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Fix in_avail half of libstdc++/9701
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Pétur Runólfsson <peturr02 at ru dot is>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:11:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix in_avail half of libstdc++/9701
- References: <07D05A69A3D0C14FAEA60C3ACE8E5564028F5566@nike.hir.is>
Pétur Runólfsson wrote:
Indeed, it looks like you are right (it's also clearly spelled in the
comment I patched yesterday...).
the below fixes the PR by using Nathan's nice advice:
Great! Unless I'm mistaken, this means that the *_pback_* members
are no longer used by basic_streambuf, and can be moved to
basic_filebuf, where they belong.
I will work on that this evening.