Re: RFC: Fix overloading issue in <cmath>

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:05:29AM -0500, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> Humm, is there a way to adapt that same technique to look for
> e.g. global declarations which may or may not have been provided by a
> system C header?  Could we write a robust __is_declared<> predicate?

Trivial to do on the (stalled) cxx-reflection-branch.[*]

Next to impossible, I think, on the trunk.

Phil
[*] BTW, Gaby, I figured on not doing any more merges from mainline as
    long as the two branches are identical.  First time somebody goes to
    actually check something in, we can move the branchpoint (same as I
    did last time) and start from there.  Less confusion.