Re: [Patch, 3.3] Fix broken stack-based output stdio_filebuf

>Tested x86-linux, Ok?

looks ok

>(*) As regards mainline, as soon as 27_io reopens I will propose an
>unified fix for this issue and libstdc++/10063.

Ok. FYI, you'll need to start a testcase queue outside of the current
27_io structure. Making patches on existing files and directories (ie
appending a test0x to the file) will not work, as I'm re-arranging all
the files and directories, and so your modified file will most probably
be deleted when you update with the new testsuite in place.

Please don't lose test cases for fixes you are putting in.

I'm sorry this is taking so long, but I'm hoping to be finished at the
end of this week. I'll post my current status at the end of today.

best,
benjamin