This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: g++ 3.2.x build problem
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Val Nets" <val_nets at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:15:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: g++ 3.2.x build problem
>>>>> Val Nets writes:
Val> Thanks for your quick response, and sorry for my delay -- I was out of
Val> office since then.
Val> Regarding what you asked:
Val> 3) Utilities I use (ld, as, etc) are from GNU BinUtils package, version 2.13
Val> (which is the last stable release, as I can see on gnu.org). Do you think I
Val> should use something else?
Please do not use GNU Binutils on AIX.