Re: FreeBSD report for sixth patch to fix PR/9533

>> Tested on x86-linux, testsuite + both 9533 testcases.
>> Loren, could you possibly test it on your FreeBSD machines?

> Hi Paolo, I didn't test iterations 1-5.  (Hi Phil, its Monday! ;-)
> I looked at iteration 6.  It builds on FreeBSD 4 without any
> regression and it fixes the PR testcase.

Had anyone asked you to refrain from committing this patch to
mainline?  If not, please do consider committing it.  In addition to
testing as reported above, I have now reviewed all the code (but not
all the autoconfig tests), and agree you handled this well. - Loren