This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
FreeBSD report for sixth patch to fix PR/9533
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: pcarlini at unitus dot it
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:37:24 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: FreeBSD report for sixth patch to fix PR/9533
- References: <3E7CB376.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
In article <3E7CB376 dot 70500 at unitus dot it>,
Paolo Carlini<pcarlini at unitus dot it> writes:
> Tested on x86-linux, testsuite + both 9533 testcases.
> Loren, could you possibly test it on your FreeBSD machines?
(Well, above is the third subject to attempt to avoid the spam filter!)
Hi Paolo, I didn't test iterations 1-5. (Hi Phil, its Monday! ;-)
I looked at iteration 6. It builds on FreeBSD 4 without any
regression and it fixes the PR testcase.
FYI, to fellow library maintainers that study the testresults, all the
FreeBSD 5-current machines are failing many C++ tests due to recent
machine upgrades. The changes enabled enough C99 support to define
_GLIBCPP_USE_C99 and use the related code path. I'm looking at
understanding what broke and fixing that today...