FreeBSD report for sixth patch to fix PR/9533

In article <3E7CB376 dot 70500 at unitus dot it>,
Paolo Carlini<pcarlini at unitus dot it> writes:

> Tested on x86-linux, testsuite + both 9533 testcases.
> Loren, could you possibly test it on your FreeBSD machines?

(Well, above is the third subject to attempt to avoid the spam filter!)

Hi Paolo, I didn't test iterations 1-5.  (Hi Phil, its Monday! ;-)
I looked at iteration 6.  It builds on FreeBSD 4 without any
regression and it fixes the PR testcase.

FYI, to fellow library maintainers that study the testresults, all the
FreeBSD 5-current machines are failing many C++ tests due to recent
machine upgrades.  The changes enabled enough C99 support to define
_GLIBCPP_USE_C99 and use the related code path.  I'm looking at
understanding what broke and fixing that today...

Regards,
Loren