This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
RE:[RFC] 9533: fifth iteration
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:01:39 +1100 (EST)
- Subject: RE:[RFC] 9533: fifth iteration
I've been told that this type of define:
+# define _GLIBCPP_ISREG(x) (S_IFREG & (x))
can cause problems for some systems on which each flag does not have
its own bit
This is the usual way (from gcc/system.h)
#define S_ISREG(m) (((m) & S_IFMT) == S_IFREG)
http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Mobile
- Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.