This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Small sanity patch
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gnats at magfr dot user dot lysator dot liu dot se
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:33:45 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Small sanity patch
- References: <200303212020.h2LKK5gx082451@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
> I found a little buglet that emitted warnings with high warning levels in
> the test suite of libstdc++-v3 that this patch addresses.
> I think it would qualify as obvious, should that not be the case then I
> have to supply the assignment forms.
Agreed on all counts, committed to mainline as:
2003-03-21 Magnus Fromreide <gnats at magfr dot user dot lysator dot liu dot se>
* testsuite/testsuite_hooks.h: Fix warning nits.