This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++-v3 fix for mips64-linux-gnu
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:21:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: libstdc++-v3 fix for mips64-linux-gnu
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>This patch matches a change that went into glibc a few days ago. It
>prevents .mips2 from taking effect when compiling for ABIs that may
>have 64-bit addresses, since .mips2 would then load only 32-bit
>addresses from GOTs and other such lossages. Ok to install?
yes. target-dependant bits like this can get checked in without waiting,
as you are the mips maintainer.