This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: bug report: example c++ console app fails
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Carl <carllooper at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: haiku at bloodshed dot net, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:22:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: bug report: example c++ console app fails
- References: <OE625pneeFUtLch9wPi0000da6a@hotmail.com> <03031723463400.00674@psyko> <OE49NVU5S1aTeeCXjiG0000503a@hotmail.com>
On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 10:12:29AM +1100, Carl wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
> The Dev-C++ 184.108.40.206 example code for a C++ "console application" (under New
> Project in GUI) won't compile. Code and compile log follows. Other examples
> appear to work fine, although I haven't tried all of them.
You haven't given us any information regarding the exact version of GCC
and platform that you're using.
Other platforms experienced a similar errors in the weekly snapshots.
If you're using a weekly snapshot, then upgrade.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams