This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch/RFC] Fix libstdc++/9533
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Nathan Myers <ncm at cantrip dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:49:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch/RFC] Fix libstdc++/9533
- References: <3E707F98.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
I'm not super keen on this. It feels like hacks on top of hacks. The
test cases are ok, of course, with the renames on temporary files.
To be honest, the fix, developed with Nathan, didn't seem to me so
But let's ponder the issue more, I agree, basing also on the additional
provided by Ulrich.
I would like to freeze the 27_io testsuite at some point today, after
you are done checking in patches. Ok?
Just let me commit later today the fix for 10097.