Re: [Patch/RFC] Fix libstdc++/9533

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

I'm not super keen on this. It feels like hacks on top of hacks. The
test cases are ok, of course, with the renames on temporary files.

Humm. Ok.
To be honest, the fix, developed with Nathan, didn't seem to me so hackish...

But let's ponder the issue more, I agree, basing also on the additional information
provided by Ulrich.

I would like to freeze the 27_io testsuite at some point today, after
you are done checking in patches. Ok?

Ok.
Just let me commit later today the fix for 10097.